St Tiarnach's P.S. 047 51398,
St Macartan's P.S. 048 677 51100,
St Comgalls P.S. 047 55329,
Gael Scoil Eois 047 52162,
Largy College 047 51132.
St. Tiernach’s Secondary School & Sacred Hearts Juniorate.
St. Tiernach’s Secondary School was founded in 1948. Classes were held in St Joseph’s Hall until the school building on the old Roslea Road was completed. The original teachers were Fr. Patrick Mulligan (later Bishop of Clogher), Fr Seán McNaboe (later P.P. Clones) and Fr. Eamon Murphy.
The Sacred Hearts Fathers set up a Juniorate in Ben Vista House in the late 1950s and the boys attended St. Tiernach’s.
The School became co-ed in 1966 with the girls having classes in the old Convent School on Church Hill until the new building was completed in early 1970s.
St Tiernach’s amalgamated with St Patrick’s High School in 1993 to form Largy College. The college moved to the new building on the Annalore Road in January 2003.